Come join the fun on the BH3 Catamaran Cruise!
26 November 2017 @ 9:30 AM
Hashers $65, Guests (Non-Hashers) $110
Please register with Cheryl Rose as soon as possible.
Payment guarantees reservation.
Warning! Behaviour on this cruise may not be suitable for children!
Not seeing updates? Refresh the page!
Trying to find the Hash?
Look for these Signs from the posted location
Date: Saturday 28 October
Hare : TBD
Location : TBD
Signs posted from TBD
Dominican Republic’s 30th Anniversary!
4-6 November 2017
The Event of the Century is not far away now! Only four months left till this monumental occasion. The event will be held in the north eastern tip of the Dominican Republic in a beautiful peninsular known as Samana, in a place called Las Galeras. We have located a super cool hotel called Villa Serena, which is all for us!
There will be amazing trials with a spectacular boat ride for all you pirates out there. So get your sh*t together and make your reservations now. Remember end of month July, rates go up 10%!!
Download the registration form and send it in today!
Run Barbados 2017
1-3 December 2017
Five months until the Cave Shepherd & Co. Run Barbados Marathon Weekend!
The 35th edition of the AIMS-IAAF certified Run Barbados Series will once again offer three days of Run Fun:
• Friday Dec 1st – the Signia Mile & Pasta Party
• Saturday Dec 2nd – the Cave Shepherd Visa Credit Card 5K and the Colombian Emeralds Int’l 10K
• Sunday Dec 3rd – Early morning starts for the Fortress Half Marathon and Cave Shepherd Marathon
The Ganzee 5K Walk for Charity starts a bit later on Sunday morning.
Register Online today!
Barbados H3 Cruise
21 – 29 April 2018
Click here to view all the details
Fly to Fort Lauderdale and set sail aboard the Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas!
The package cost includes:
• Three (3) hash runs in Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel!
• One post-night's accommodation at Hampton Inn Plantation
• Shopping in Fort Lauderdale with complimentary hotel transfers to Sawgrass Mills Shopping Mall
• Jetblue flight back to Barbados on 29 April
From Hashmaster Floyd “Bull-a-horn”