Not seeing updates?
Refresh the page!
Trying to find the Hash?
Look for these Signs from the posted location
Date: Sunday 26 November
Hare : Jutta
Location : Carlisle Car Park adjacent to where we board the catamaran
Note : This is the Live Swimsuit Run prior to boarding the catamaran!
The BH3 Catamaran Cruise!
26 November 2017 @ 9:30 AM
Hashers $65, Guests (Non-Hashers) $110
Please register with Cheryl Rose as soon as possible.
Payment guarantees reservation
Behaviour on this cruise may not be suitable for children!
Run Barbados 35th Anniversary!
Friday 1 – Sunday 3 December 2017
Five months until the Cave Shepherd & Co. Run Barbados Marathon Weekend!
The 35th edition of the AIMS-IAAF certified Run Barbados Series will once again offer three days of Run Fun:
• Friday Dec 1st – the Signia Mile & Pasta Party
• Saturday Dec 2nd – the Cave Shepherd Visa Credit Card 5K and the Colombian Emeralds Int’l 10K
• Sunday Dec 3rd – Early morning starts for the Fortress Half Marathon and Cave Shepherd Marathon
The Ganzee 5K Walk for Charity starts a bit later on Sunday morning.
Activity Details • Register Online • Runner Details
Annual Christmas Party Hash!
Date: Saturday 16 December
Hares : Bull-a-horn & Jim
Location : Blades Hill Community & Resource Center, Blades Hill, St. Phillip
Approximately 300 yards up the hill next to Three Houses Park
Cost : Hashers: $30 Non-Hashers: $40
Barbados H3 Cruise
21 – 29 April 2018
Click here to view all the details
Fly to Fort Lauderdale and set sail aboard the Royal Caribbean’s Freedom of the Seas!
The package cost includes:
• Three (3) hash runs in Grand Cayman, Costa Maya and Cozumel!
• One post-night's accommodation at Hampton Inn Plantation
• Shopping in Fort Lauderdale with complimentary hotel transfers to Sawgrass Mills Shopping Mall
• Jetblue flight back to Barbados on 29 April
From Hashmaster Floyd “Bull-a-horn”